What better than a cute group of dinos to decorate your space!
7 different dino magnets are hand painted and ready for a new home.
This item is handmade and will have minor imperfections. Thanks for your appreciation and hope you enjoy your one of a kind art from us!
7 Dinosaur Magnets
Length: 3.5" / 8.9 cm
Width: 2.75" / 7 cm
Thickness: 0.5" / 1.27 cm
Weight: 2.8 oz / 28.3 g
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We do customizations! Message us for details.
Dominoes: We do custom dominoes. We don't have dice molds to make 12 dot or Mexican Train dominoes. Thank you for your interest though!
Dragons: We can do almost every color combination in every dragon style! We also do custom painting.
Chess Sets: Yes we do color customizations for each player set. We only have the one size of chess pieces at the moment.
We're always looking for new ideas and concepts that we can make for you! Please just message us for custom projects!
We want these items to last as long as they can for your enjoyment. To keep your purchase in it's best condition please:
- Do not use corrosive materials to clean items. (We recommend gentle soap or detergent with warm or cool water with a gentle cloth.
- Keep items out of direct sunlight in high heats because they are plastic based and will melt or get bendy!
- Do not place hot items on coasters
- Do not leave flame tea lights in bowls unattended.
- Ornaments should be checked for bending or stretching if left in sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Jewelry should be checked for sharp edges. If there is a rough spot you can use a metal file to smooth the edge down.
- Clear nail polish will seal any edges that have been filed.
We do our best to include accurate sizing in the product listing. If you have any questions on sizing options please send us a message and we can take pictures and videos for you of anything you're interested in.